AKG C544L HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORTS HEAD-WORN CONDENSER MIC FOR AKG WIRELESS
The C544 L high-performance head-worn miniature condenser microphone with an easily fitting headband is perfect for gymnastics instruction and other handsfree speech applications.
A transducer shock mount reduces body noise to a minimum and the short microphone arm places the microphone in the right position to the mouth to minimise pop and breathing noise. A special moisture shield on the boom prevents the microphone from being clogged by sweat or makeup.
The C544 L comes with a three-pin mini XLR connecter which fits all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters. The package also includes a special windscreen.
- Fully rugged sports headband for secure fit in all situations and movements
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mountfor efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
- Includes four drop rings for sweat and water protection
- Transducer Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity 40 mV/Pa (-28 dBV re 1 V/Pa)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 22 dB-A
- Maximum Input Sound Level 126dB / 13odB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Power Requirements 9V battery supply through B 29 L or bodypack transmitter, or 9 to 52V universal phantom power through MPA V L adapter
- Output Impedance Impedance 200 ohms, electronically balanced, Recommended load impedance > 2000 ohms
- Output Connectors Mini XLR
- Temperature -20°C to +60°C, R.H. at +20°C: 99%
- Dimensions 5.2" (130mm) Diameter
- Cable length 1.5m
- Weight 200g