Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator Pedal
Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator
Amplify your acoustic sound with the Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator. The AC-2 is a DI (direct box) that encompasses all you need to deliver natural guitar tone on stage or in the studio. The AC-2 automatically restores tone lost through acoustic pickups, so your sound is always lush, resonant, and faithful to the instrument you have in hand.
Restore Your Acoustic Tone
With 16 source guitar presets, the AC-2 recovers the sonic characteristics of a variety of guitar types and body shapes. You can choose from dreadnought, upright bass, nylon strings, 12 string, and more.
Simply select your guitar of choice, then choose piezo or magnetic pickup. From there, the AC-2 is ready to reproduce and amplify your guitar’s tone with complete accuracy.
Essential DI Features
The AC-2 features a high-quality preamp which boosts your signal and helps restore your true acoustic sound. Add its natural-sounding reverb to increase your acoustic’s depth and width, and round out your desired tone with easy 3-band EQ adjustments.
The AC-2's Volume knob automatically controls the preamp’s input gain and output level, taking the guesswork out of adjusting sound levels to match. It’s all you need to make volume control and setup simple when you’re playing live on stage.
Cut Feedback Automatically
The AC-2 is also equipped with an anti-feedback button that automatically locates and eliminates problem frequencies —an essential for live performances.
Tune on the Spot
The AC-2’s built-in tuner with its large LED meter lets you easily see when you’re in tune.
Up to 9 dB of Additional Gain
You can also add 9 dB of gain with the tap of your foot using the AC-2's boost function, allowing you to switch from strumming to finger-picking without ever losing a note.
Three Ways to Power Up
Since the AC-2 is designed to enhance your acoustic performances in all environments, it offers a variety of power options. Two AA batteries provide up to three hours of continuous power. Alternatively, you can use the Zoom AD-16 AC adapter for power, or the micro USB port to bus power the AC-2 via your computer.
Features at a Glance
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for
- accurate tone reproduction
- ¼” input
- XLR balanced out
- Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereo
- connection to guitar amps, headphones,
- and audio interfaces
- Reverb effect
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
- 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustable
- via single volume knob (patent pending)
- Anti-feedback control
- Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- USB connection for firmware updates
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar
- amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Three power options: 2 x AA batteries, the
- included Zoom AD-16 power adapter
- (9V DC in), or bus power via micro-USB port